Sonihull systems produce multiple bursts of ultrasonic energy in a range of targeted pulse frequencies. These pulses are transmitted through the material that the transducer is attached to.
The ultrasound produces a pattern of alternating positive and negative pressure on the surface of the material. Microscopic bubbles are created during the negative cycle and are imploded during the positive cycle.
This microscopic agitation has a cleansing effect which destroys surface algae.
Disrupting this first link in the food chain keeps the surface clean and makes it a much less inviting habitat for larger organisms that feed on the algae. The microscopic movement of water also prevents barnacle and mussel larvae from embedding on the surface.
Sea-chests, Tanks, Keel-coolers, Box-coolers, Pipework, Intakes, Valves
Hulls, Structures, Shafts, Propellers, Waterjets, Stern Drives, Steering Gear
ZERO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
No poisonous environmental legacy from biocides or metallic compounds. Zero interference with SONAR arrays or black box recovery equipment.
No expensive anodes to replace, no specialist fittings, drydocking or current isolation required.
Suppresses Diesel bug in stored fuel and keeps potable water fresher for longer.
8 INDEPENDENT TRANSDUCERS
Soni8 effectively opens the market for large installations, where multiple surfaces and equipment can now be protected by one unit.
INTELLIGENT MULTI-MATERIAL COMMISSIONING
Operators can select different resonance algorithms for each ultrasonic transducer to suit the different materials or structures being protected.
NETWORKS WITH UP TO 32 UNITS
A potential network of 256 independently controlled and centrally managed transducers, ideal for large installations or multiple areas of protection.
CAN CONNECT UP TO 80m AWAY
Transducers are impedance matched, enabling cable lengths to be extended to 80 metres with no loss in performance. This makes Soni8 suitable for modular pre-fabricated constructions.
FULLY PROGRAMMABLE & INTEGRATABLE
Full RS232 / RS422 & SCADA communication interface for wired/wireless remote control with critical path fault monitoring.
|Voltage||110-240V AC 22-30V DC|
|Transducers||8 Per Control Unit (Extendible Up To 256)|
|Power Average||<30 Watts|
|Transducer Cable||7.5m (Extendible Up To 80m)|
|Weight||4.8kg (Control Box)1kg (Per Transducer)
12.8kg (Total Weight)
|Dimensions||440mm X 430mm X 120mm (Control Box)Ø 95mm X 75mm (Transducer & Mounting Ring)|
|Materials||Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, GRP, FRP,Kevlar, Titanium, Rigid Plastics|
• 8 independent ultrasonic transducer outputs
• Industrial grade LCD full colour screen
• Full critical path fault monitoring
• Runtime hour timer
• Event history
• Fully programmable transducer control
• RS422 port for repeater panel and future upgrades
• Status remote output for integration with management systems
• Modular design (configurable as 4, 6 or 8 transducer outputs)
• Each transducer channel is fully monitored for fault condition
• Power supply protection supports overload/underload monitoring for input and operating voltages
• Programmable timer enables individual/group/all control
• RS232 interface supports remote monitoring and control
• Networkable up to 32 x Soni8 panels (possible total network size 256) for centralized monitoring and control of large installations
• Fully compatible SCADA interface for vessel management systems
• Mobile app enabling remote viewing, monitoring and control (requires WiFi/4G interface module)
• Pipe adaptors
• Shaft adaptors
• Weldable mounting rings
£8,216.67 plus VAT